Business Process Analysis & Reengineering
SRE is an SBA certified 8(a)/small disadvantaged business (SDB), 100% economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business (EDWOSB), service-disabled Veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB/VOSB), and SBA certified Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) certified small business.
SRE implements sound methodology to improve your processes and produce significant positive changes to your bottom line. We analyze your environment and provide a plan that works for you. Our approach is to:
- Assess your current environment and processes
- Define your desired future environment
- Identify new processes and process changes needed to support your desired future state
- Evaluate stakeholder and technology impacts
- Define a plan to address process needs
- Help you execute the implementation plan
Our approach to Business Process Analysis and Reengineering provides usable information that you can take forward to improve your processes and your organization. We work with your stakeholders to identify the most significant pain points and help develop solutions that not only meet the needs, but also manage and mitigate risk.