SRE's core values encompass quality, as is evidenced by our ISO 9001:2008 corporate registration, and our current and past contracts across the Federal Government. Our quality-focused corporate culture will provide the Navy, the Seaport-e Contracting Office, and its customers with the support and guidance needed to improve quality while producing measurable results.
Quality Assurance (QA) is the process that provides us with objective insight into program processes and associated work products. In addition, QA involves:
- Objectively evaluating processes, work products, and services against process descriptions, standards, and procedures.
- Identifying and documenting noncompliance issues.
- Providing feedback to project staff and delivery leads on the results of QA activities.
- Ensuring noncompliance issues are addressed.
To support this effort:
- SRE will employ a structured approach to quality control using a Continual Service Improvement Plan (CSIP) that provides a mechanism for change that is organized and sustainable. The CSIP uses Deming’s Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) model to implement a cycle of controlled, positive, and measurable change.
- SRE will develop metrics and action plans to achieve the goals and requirements for each Task Order under the Seaport-e contract.
- As part of our program reviews, SRE will assess quality and present findings and suggested corrective actions to management for review and approval.
All ITIL® courses are offered by ITSM Academy in partnership with Strategic Resolution Experts.