As a Navy Veteran Owned Small Business, Strategic Resolution Experts, Inc. (SRE) understands the mission and support requirements for the 600,000+ Navy military and civilian personnel, nearly 300 ships, and 3700+ aircraft. As the world’s premier naval power, the Navy includes air, ground, and sea assets deployed worldwide and is the most multi-dimensional force serving our nation. SRE's highly skilled personnel stand ready to support the complex mission needs of the Navy. Our objective is to deliver high-quality services and solutions in five key areas, as determined under the Task Orders. Our high level objectives for successful mission accomplishment are provided here.
3.5 System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Leverage industry standards such as AGILE, SCRUM, and ITIL to support the software development lifecycle.
- Provide a roadmap for System Design and Development projects.
- Create processes to ensure best practices are followed and solutions meet mission needs.
- Establish formal change and configuration management to protect data and system integrity.
- Verify compliance with requirements, standards, and regulations.
3.11 Quality Assurance
- Use ISO 9001:2015 standards to deliver measureable, repeatable processes focused on continual improvement.
- Develop metrics and action plans to meet quality objectives and mission readiness.
- Include quality reviews as a part of program reviews.
- Provide opportunities for project teams to discuss issues and best practices pertaining to quality and implement improvements.
3.18 Training Support
- Develop and implement training programs across the enterprise.
- Perform needs assessments, identify requirements, and develop training plans and schedules to ensure mission readiness.
- Leverage instructional design and learning evaluation best practices such as ADDIE and Kirkpatrick/Phillips to develop and evaluate course content to ensure personnel are trained and qualified to perform their jobs.
- Provide training reports, evaluations, and implement improvements.
- Design, implement, and support Learning Management Systems (LMS) and processes.
3.20 Program Support
- Provide highly-qualified, experienced program personnel, including Certified Project Managers and Certified Process Design Engineers to support task order requirements.
- Follow project management best practices to manage cost, time, scope, resources, risk, and quality.
- Develop, track, and analyze program metrics to measure successful service delivery.
- Develop project management plans and schedule to realize and report on Earned Value.
3.22 Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Document Strategic and Tactical Communication Plans.
- Create brands, logos, presentations, and templates for internal and external communications.
- Identify stakeholders, communication needs, mediums, and frequency.
All ITIL® courses are offered by ITSM Academy in partnership with Strategic Resolution Experts.