SRE is an SBA Certified 8a, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB/VOSB), and SBA Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Certified Small Business.
Alignment is key to business and IT governance. At SRE, we always keep your business objectives in mind. We enable you to deliver value to your stakeholders by evaluating your business and technology needs, then offering a strategy that can help you achieve desired results. To that end, we can help:
- Define or modify your organizational vision, mission, and goals
- Establish SMART goals
- Define performance metrics by which you can effectively measure progress
- Develop an implementation plan and schedule
- Conduct a stakeholder analysis to identify competing needs, wants, and perceptions
- Communicate your strategy to all levels of the organization
Strategic Planning requires forward thinking beyond immediate needs. It requires organization's to assess trends and economies to predict needs and requirements that can potentially affect your business in the future. This includes upcoming technology trends, political impacts, and social strategies. SRE works with you to assess these future trends and the possible cause and effect relationship on your organization.