SRE, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Strategic Resolution Experts, Inc. (SRE, Inc.) delivers technical and management-related consulting services to the Federal Government, with focus on business and organizational transformation through implementation of business processes and identification and implementation of enabling technologies. SRE's core competencies include Program and Project Management; Human Capital/Workforce Planning; Training and Training Program Development; Business Process Analysis and Engineering (BPR); Strategic Planning; Service Management/IT Governance (ITSM); System Engineering Life Cycle (SELC) Support; and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V). Our company is an Accredited Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)® and Project Management Training provider. Our certification courses include but are not limited to ITIL®, PMP®, and PMI-RMP®. We are ISO registered, integrating Quality Management Standards in every facet of our service. SRE Clientele include Federal Government organizations as well as small, medium, and large businesses in the commercial sector of the Federal Government market.
SRE is an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB/VOSB), and SBA Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Certified Small Business.
Download our one page
Capability Brief PDF
- SRE awarded SECAF's Award of Excellence
- SRE Named as 2017 Finalist for SECAF's Prestigious Award of Excellence
- SRE's President & CEO speaks out against Discriminatory Legislation in West Virginia!
- SRE Goes to the White House
- SRE's President & CEO Jeannette King Named WV SBA 2015 Small Business Person of The Year
- SRE Named a Finalist of the Helios Apollo Awards for Outstanding Employee Development
- SRE Receives SDVOSB Designation
- More News...